Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Its too darn hot!

Yesterday I went for my run in the afternoon, and man was it hot! The asphalt was radiating heat big time, and the sun was just melting my skin. It was also hard to breath. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy yesterdays run a whole heckuva lot. On the bright side, I did run 27 out of 33 minutes, 1walk/9run 3 times. I rean 11 minutes instead of 9 like I was supposed to, that was pretty cool.

I've gotta say, I have really felt my endurance kick up recently. The other day I cleaned the office, moving big boxes of books, things like that, and I wasn't absolutely hosed! In the past I would do cleaning sprees like that and would be exhausted during and afterwards. I'm really glad that running has helped in ways I didn't really expect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment