Saturday, January 21, 2012

Follow the music

So I finally made a new playlist for my long run, which lately has been surpassing an hour (!!!) Its mostly rock and alternative, which I selected with the help of Jog.fm which shows you songs that would match whatever pace you run. I found a lot of songs that I am so stinkin' excited to break out for my next long run!

Here are a few of my favorites from the new playlist:

Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Rolling in the Deep- Adele (Man that gal can SING!)

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

New Shoes- Paolo Nuntini

Here It Goes Again- Ok Go

Final Reel - Scythian ( Okay so I listen to this one ALL the time when I run, but these guys are awesome!)

Needle and Haystack Life - Switchfoot (These dudes make a frequent appearance on my playlists, they are very motivating)

Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce (My guilty pleasure, awesome beat!)

Anyway, I was needing something to mix things up as I approach my 7 mile long run next weekend, I hope to work up to a 10 miler in the coming months. Since I'm slowish (9:45 miles) they take a while.

Any favorite running songs? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment