Sunday, February 19, 2012

THIS POST IS MEANT FOR FRIDAY, WHOOPSIE

So I ran in my new shoes this morning, and wow what a difference! I was having some Plantar Fasciitis, so I was definitely in need of a new pair of kicks. They have slightly more cushioning than my New Balance Minimus Road, which I think is a good thing considering how my mileage is creeping up and will peak at 38 miles/week in the next couple months. The price was reasonable, about 90.00, which made me happy.

I also ran with some new tunes, the soundtrack to Spirit of the Marathon specifically. There is something about that movie that really touches me pretty deep, and the music is incredibly inspiring. If you haven't seen this film I can't recommend it enough. I ran faster than I have been lately while listening to the music, it galvanized me somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment